The blockchain technology has opened the opportunity for development, which was impossible before. By this agreement, we define cyber•Congress, as a sovereign self-funded community of scientists, developers, engineers and craftsmen who create the foundation for a new kind of existence.
Helping the evolution of species
- Build a strong scientific foundation behind cybernomics
- Provide an abundant access to information proved by transactions for all species
- Build an incentivization system for open-source communities and creators
- Make consensus computers more usable, scalable, performant and cheap
- Develop hardware interfaces and software protocols for ubiquitous, private and uncensored communications across universes
- Integrate post-quantum cryptography
- Develop open-source technologies for self-sustainable living
- Find an open approach for creating self-aware, self-replicating and economically independent robots
- Create mainstream tools for biological engineering and body augmentations
- Integrate cybernomics into humans, robots, animals, plants and other thinking formation
- Demolish all state borders across the universe
- Find an open approach for creating incentivized and decentralized AI
- Switch governmentally inclined business models from violent taxing to non-violent
- Create technologies for accessible space exploration and transportation
- Create technologies for the transfer of human consciousness to an electronic and digital environment
- Significantly extend living capabilities for all species up to - but not limited, to 10k years;
- Create the foundation for thermoregulation and for terraforming the Earth and other nearby planets
- Build the foundation for the emergence of unified spacetime ownership registry
- Participate in the development of Metaverse
We believe that our principles should be aligned with our values, thus helping us to achieve our goals:
- Security. We do not work with fiat or with bureaucratic paper hassle. We work only, with digital signatures
- Anonymity and privacy. If someone chooses to stay anonymous or private, it is their right to do so
- Open-source software. Everything we run in production must be open-source
- Open-source hardware. Every piece of hardware that goes into production, must be open-sourced
- Transparency. Transactional transparency is fundamental to community building
- Informational freedom. No local laws can prohibit the flow of any information
- Economic freedom. Nobody has the right to prevent or block transactions
- Free will. We reject corporate slavery bullshit, such as conflict of interest or NDA
- Capital, not salary. Helping to switch from dragging to the bottom salary, to capital based passive income for all
- Engineering is marketing. We would rather spend our resources on engineering then marketing
- Physical liberty. Limitations for physical liberty can be economic, but not authoritative
- Automation. Everything that can be automated, must be automated
- Intelligence. An entity can be treated as intelligent if she can control her private keys and is able to sign transactions
- Decentralization. Everything that can be decentralized, shall be decentralized
- Always on the edge. We try to offer alternatives to outdated technologies such as emails
We are going to advance and deploy, the following technologies, available at the moment:
- SAI: digital signatures, neural cryptography, game theory, deep learning, digital DNA;
- GAI: consensus computers, zero-knowledge proofs, game theory;
- Prediction markets: decentralized oracles / prediction schemes - such as Augur;
- Autonomous robotics: learning, self-replicating, economically independent robots - such as the Robonomics;
- 3D printing: SLA, DLP, FDM, SLS, SLM, EBM and others;
- Computer brain interfaces and digitization of the mind: Open BCI and machine learning algorithms;
- VR/AR: OSVR, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Microsoft Hololens, Google Tango, HEP;
- Mesh networks: SDR, Skycoin, single-board computers, lightning networks, game theory, state channels;
- Location protocols: proof-of-location such as Foam, beacon technology;
- Sustainable energy: solar, wind, geothermal, thermonuclear fusion;
- Сontemporary computing: quantum, ternary and neuromorphic chips, ASICs, TPUs, memory convergence;
- Biological engineering: DNA sequencing => biological circuits => CRISPR => incubation and learning;
- Space exploration: BFR and the alternatives, satellites/cubesats;
cyber•Congress is founded by the following cryptographic entities using the genesis account:
- @21xhipster:Keybase ID,Ethereum ID
- @litvintech:Keybase ID,Ethereum ID
- @hleb-albau:Keybase ID,Ethereum ID
The foundation timestamp is a timestamp of the last transaction from every signature account to a multisig account, that contain an IPFS hash of this document as a payload + the hash of the last git commit.
The following accounts of cyber•Congress are official
- Ethereum 2of3: 0xB52B7EdA722249499e3a28B5BB6c778ee0Ac462c
- Bitcoin 2of3: 38W5xwiJTYAL5aLcokdYNvY28DAzS6Piqz
All decisions must be proved by a transaction from one of the congress accounts. Signature accounts which control multisig accounts are also considered as official. All other accounts must be registered in this document for the time being.
We are starting from the simplest but a resilient form of decentralization: a simple 2of3 multisig. We value decentralization and agree that we will do our best to throw more brains into the pot. More brains can support more income. We also understand, that decentralization always comes at expenses. For now, we struggle to find an organic growth balance between those kind of expenses and an income. We understand that a flat voting system does not scale to more than 7 members. Thus, if there will be demand for further growth, we will make a decision based on in-depth research in the field.
Member communicate between themselves and between teams only by using provably secure communication channels. At the moment, we use Keybase for communication. If some teams wish to use a more convenient channel, they are welcome to do so.
cyber•Congress can hire. Our goal is of employees = number of members * X, the X is 7.
cyber•Congress forms communities around our ideas through investing into different tokens. All drops to the memebrs of the community are computed proportionally to the valuation of assets under control.
Currently, cyber•Congress can be expanded only to an odd number of members.
If someone wants to become a member - they can. If one member wants to quit the congress - they can. Congress can decide to drop out a member. In any case, they need to create a proposal here. The Congress can fill the proposal from here: proposals.
If one member is leaving, they receive a one time drop, which is calculated by using the following formula: total valuation of assets under control / number of member * 50%
The other 50% will be split evenly between teams and between the the community. The drop, must be executed in a period of 30 calendar days after the initiation of a proposal.
The congress can liquidate itself. If this event happens the following will occur:
- The software, goes to a public domain;
- The hardware obtains personal freedom;
- Non-transferable tokens will await being transferable;
- Non-fungible items, will be auctioned;
- 50% of transferable tokens, will be dropped to community members. 25% will be dropped to teams. The remaining 25% will be given to the community, either in the form of a drop or a burn;
/Processing incoming drops
If a community, decides to drop to cyber•Congress, they must understand the following guidelines:
- 60% are dumped back, in favor of our communities and remain under the control of cyber•Congress. cyber•Congress can choose to fully keep the dropped tokens;
- 20% of the tokens will be dropped to community members;
- 20% of the tokens will be dropped to teams;
If some team feel the independent need to create a new organization or a fork, they are free to do so. Congress members will benefit such behaviour and are ready, in case the team is self sustainable, to transfer repositories.
- Value management: control of keys and investment decisions
- Community building: continuous development of community on gitcoin
- Communications: ensure clear communications across channels
- Delivery pipelining: improving our development pipeline
- Roadmap evolution: keeping the roadmap up to date and rethink it every block
- Sprints runs: planning of 2-week sprints on Mondays, closing sprints on Fridays
- Forecasting: happens at the end of every sprint
- Team ambience: create cosy environment and help switch from salary-based, to capital-based income
- Knowledge sharing: everything around gathering and transferring of knowledge created inside
- Visual perfection: visual can be fun and sexy
- Improvements: improvement proposals can be merged or spun off.
This list of functions is exclusive. If someone wishes to add something, they can try to guess what they need to do in order to complete the task.
The current product priority, is the following:
If one wishes to add something to this list, they must create a proposal with some research here
Architector and visioner.
Also cybernomics guru.
Creator and experimenter.
Also blockchain husband
Developer and engineer.
Also guy who know how it does
PM and solver.
Also guy who count tokens
JS, frontend and fullstack developer. Also guy who look at blockchain with passion and sadness
Kotlin and backend developer.
Also guy who like Honda tuning
Also guy who like tasks on gitcoin
Tech and graph designer.
Kotlin and Go backend developer.
Also young guy with big ambitions